Apply Blowerproof Liquid on the concrete surface prior to the floor insulation and floor screed being installed, and prior to the inside wall finish being done.
- On ground level: trim back protruding DPC level. Remove standing water;
- Fill gaps greater than 2mm with non-shrink gap filling mortar or non-shrink polyurethane foam. Do the same for joints, pipes, cables, ducting, joists and all other penetrations.
- Apply over an area sufficient to overlap finish plaster or render by 50mm and in all cases a minimum of 50mm above DPC at ground level.
- Ensure a minimum overlap of 500mm when connecting interior walls to outside walls.
- Apply BLOWERPROOF LIQUID in two coats ensuring that the first coat is fully dry before applying the second coat.
Build up from inside to outside:
- Concrete bricks, no finish
- Blowerproof Liquid for airtightness and vapour controll
- Thermal insulation anchored and glued on Blowerproof Liquid
- Facade finish such as facade bricks, render, etc.